Im not speaking of acclimating them to the main..they dont make it that far. I acclimate them from the LFS
to my QT for about 3 hours plus. He was in the QT for 4 weeks and was doing fine. I spoke to a major LFS
here in the Dallas area (didnt buy the fish there) and they are of the opinion that its not poisoning...maybe just an older fish, had a parasite, etc. Im going to treat the bare tank with some stuff another LFS
swears by (Quick Cure) and they said they use it all the time. I have nothing to lose as it will not destroy the bacteria base and appears they have had good luck with it. I almost went with Pimafix or Melafix..guess anything is better than nothing!