EMERGENCY !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mghslowell

Aquarium Advice Activist
so i look into my tank tonight and see my marine cat in the clucthes of my coral banded shrimp. is the shrimp carnivourous ? need answers ! want to save the little guy ! one went missing the other day 2 !

Temperaments vary but my CBS took out 3 of my fish before I had to remove him. They are very cool looking but I'll never get another one.

didnt survive 10 min after the shock. went down the toilet darn thats 2 well unless he can take down my elusive coral beauty or manderine, then ill kick him out. he dare not touch the hair algea that is plentyful in my tank ha the reg leg crags and snails are starting to eat it so well see .

hows my shrimps 20 dollar lunch.. . ..

CBS are a "no no" in my opinion for just about any tank with small fish. I doubt it will go after the Coral Beauty but the Mandarin could be fair game depending on its size.

If your looking for some shrimp for the tank you can always put in Skunk Cleaners or Peppermint Shrimp. There are very easy going and you won't have to worry about loosing any fish to them. Just be aware that the CBS may cause problems with these shrimp in the same tank as well.

Back
Top Bottom