emergency. is this goby ok.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jose227

Aquarium Advice Regular
I cant put a video but he went to the back of the tank under a rock. He moved pretty quick when I put a net close to him. Is this normal after just adding him.

I cant put a video but he went to the back of the tank under a rock. He moved pretty quick when I put a net close to him. Is this normal after just adding him.

Haha! What kind of goby is it?! Most gobies live in holes under rocks and stuff! So if it went right under a rocks right away, it's normal! Sometimes I don't see my goby all day cus he's under a rock! Don't worry!

Also, no fish is just gonna swim into a net!!! :)

its all white with some small blu dots. I wasnt trying to catch him just trying to see if it was going to move or something. Its just sittming there calmly. All params are ok. And the clowns are having a blast so I just got a little worried

its all white with some small blu dots. I wasnt trying to catch him just trying to see if it was going to move or something. Its just sittming there calmly. All params are ok. And the clowns are having a blast so I just got a little worried[/QUOTE

Haha don't worry, that's all gobies do... They are poor swimmers!

Back
Top Bottom