everything died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dwint

Aquarium Advice Freak
i had a fish with what i believe was ich.he was there only 3 days before he died.then 6 other fish that looked fine died one after the other.so i have a fishless tank.should i just keep it fishless for two months and run the filter

they were all in at the same time.this dart fish was a longer survivor i guess.i figured it was because he was staying in the middle and not near the top or bottom.he didnt have any spots on him and he ate yesterday.maybe it is something worse than ich.i lost alot of money i no that.i just hope what ever it is will dye in a few months

all my fish looked fine.only my coral beauty had three white spots on him the rest just went and they looked healthy.how do i kill velvet?same way?

I am not sure how you can kill velvet it is so fast that some people don't even know that their fish had it till it kills all the fish in the tank.... If it was me personally I would take everything out of the tank and sterilize it and start over. That is only my opinion. Hopefully someone with more experience with this diease can chime in and advise.

I would wait out the ich life cycle, and then add one fish every couple weeks. You added 7 fish at once. That's not a good idea. Guaranteed you had an ammonia spike and that's what brought on this issue.

Back
Top Bottom