Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 12-24-2003, 10:21 PM   #1
Feather duster out of tube

I guess it didn't like where the tube was, lodged between some rock. So, it's out.

Should I do anything?

There is a tang, a flame angel, blue devil damsel and a few other fish, shrimp, algae critters, lots of live rock and soft corals in the tank.
Old 12-24-2003, 10:29 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Nothing much you can do but provide excellent water quality and hope for the best. In most cases, this is not a good sign and could have occured from a variety of factors.

HoopsGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2003, 08:56 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak
It is not the best case senario for sure but it might not be a total loss either. A feather was the first thing I put in my tank and being new 2 years ago I tried to move it after it was in the same spot for about a month. Well duh.... Needless to say I pulled is case right off him. He shrank up for a few months but slowly started to grow a new one and now he is huge and happy... Best of luck to you...
Act on your impulses.. You'll feel good now & it will give you something to regret later!!
reefobsessed is offline   Reply With Quote

eat, feather duster, tube

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com