filter broken hurt fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

murcos

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I bought a new fish today, he was a "special needs" butterfly with only one eye. However, I got him home and set up the q-tank, and the little filter that i usually use isn't working. It is 11pm at night, and I won't be able to get a new one until tomorrow. Is it better to just leave the tank with no filter, or should I take the filter from the set up main tank and leave that one filterless for the night. I am worried about this poor butterfly won't last without one. Thanks for the help!

As long as you have water movement and a heater you will be ok in the short run. The water isnt going to get that dirty in one day.

BTW the other duplicate posts have been removed. Please try to post your question in one forum. Posting it in multiple forums wont usually get a resonse any faster and will cause confusion in the end when there are multiple posts in each individual topic and people start wondering where their reply is because they dont realize there are multiple topics.

Back
Top Bottom