fish aggression?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jarrett

Aquarium Advice Freak
So i just put my mystery wrasse in with one of my other wrasses and the first day my original wrasse was really mean and aggressive to the mystery chasing her into her hole constantly i have noticed today that they are next to each other sometimes and their is not that much aggression between the two as of right now. is it possible that they just needed to get used to each other? thanks guys

So i just put my mystery wrasse in with one of my other wrasses and the first day my original wrasse was really mean and aggressive to the mystery chasing her into her hole constantly i have noticed today that they are next to each other sometimes and their is not that much aggression between the two as of right now. is it possible that they just needed to get used to each other? thanks guys

Yes, that is a possiblilty!:) That's great to hear!

wow thats awesome news, so they are still showing a little aggression but she's being a lot nicer compared to what she was being earlier. I was trying to catch her in a trap and it was going to take me a few days for her to even get use to it do you think i should just take the trap out and feed them because the new fish hasn't eaten yet in 2 days or should i keep doing the feeding out of the trap just incase she is still going to be aggressive to her

Back
Top Bottom