Fish erratic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fisshboy

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi all, iv had my 2 clowns, 1 demsal, 1 regal tang, 1 chalk goby,1 royal grammer and 1 cleaner wrass in a QT tank for a few weeks now to rid them of white spot. I put them back in my display tank today like introducing a new fish bagged them all separately let the bags heat then slowly added water and removed water to add more hen released.

the royal grammer and cleaner wrass seem to ve okay but the chalk goby that usually stays on the bottom sifting through sand is acting crazy swimming into the sides and hanging out near the surface. He isnt gasping for air or anything just swimming a bit erratic same with my clownfish and regal is this normal? When the lights went off they all went to sleep hiding in rocks then when lights come back on straight to going crazy again!

My water stats are

Ammonia - 0
Nitrite - 0
Ph - 8.2
Nitrate - 5
Phosphate - .03
Calcium - 450

Thats all the tests i had at hand, the skimmer is running like normal so is the UV what could be the cause?

If its just been a day, they just might be stressed in the "new" environment. Are they eating? How did you treat?

Back
Top Bottom