fish slowy keep dieing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

griff1984

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi im new to all this. I was just looking for a little advice really I have a 125ltr community tank its been set up about 9 months now and had no problems but slowly my fish keep dieing iv tested the water and had it tested at my local store and reading s was perfect iv noticed they keep slowley start to stay in one place and not swim around and lose appitite I came home today to gind the angel fish swimming upside down a couple of others that died was slightly lopsided iv treated for white spot iv tried meth blue and anti internal bacteria I have done many water changes and still no joy..:banghead::banghead:

Hi,

First try to use punctuation it makes it a lot easier to read:). Second what type of fish do you have? What exactly are your parameters? How long has the tank been setup? What type of filtration do you have?

Yup, post your parameters here and if you can tell us what kind of fish? What kind of maintenance do you do, what kind of water do you use?

Back
Top Bottom