Flame Angel isnt eating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SaltwaterTeen

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My flame angel isnt eating any food, but all of my others do, is there some sort of food they eat? Is it maybe because he is not hungry since he is new?

How new? It normally takes fish 24-48 hours to "calm down" and get acclimated to the tank after being introducing. If you just put him in today, I wouldn't worry about it.

I think if you have any major problems with your tank in general its going to be because its TOO CROWDED and people have told you that repeatedly...

no i am not cranky. well maybe a little b/c my rose BTA is sick i think. There are some people you just have to give up on. Plus avoiding the subject.

You can always return the fish to were you purchased them. Or sell them to someone. I am telling you that you are going to have [roblems with that many fish. Whoever baught the fish needs to be edjucated on genereal stocking rules. Personally the angel is going to get to big for that tank by its self. I realize this is and advice forum but in this case take the advice.

I think if you have any major problems with your tank
Its not a matter of IF its a matter of WHEN.. There is soo many things in the tnak that arent even compatible with each other.. For one 2 anemones of a different breed in a 55g Bad idea.. Eel with anything else bad idea.. Emperor and flame angel in a 55g I wouldnt even think about doing that Expecially with all the other stuff you have crammed in there.. Imagine being locked in a closet for your life.. If you think it would feel good Come on over I have a lighted closet.. I wouldnt mind having a pet that I can throw food to in the closet.. If you would mind it then I think you should have a heart and get rid of 90% of your livestock.. And not think about buying any more..

JMHO,
James

You said it buddy. Plus the eel is going to produce a pretty heavy bioload its self when it gets bigger. Also just curious. How long has the tank been running. You may have already said. Just wondering.

no i am not cranky. well maybe a little b/c my rose BTA is sick i think.
Look on the bright side of things.. Atleast you can get them for under 100.00 now.. I am paying 20 cash plus a 3 month old halide for mine tomorrow..

James

What? so I can only have 2 lame damsels? It was my dad that bought them so dont be putting me down for something I did not do! :evil: :evil:

Back
Top Bottom