flipped over BTA ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ngit

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I bought a green bta three days ago and he looked healthy no tears on the foot or anything and I put it in my tank about 3/4 of the way down I have t5 ho and he moved to under a overhang which I hear is normal yesterday and this morning before I turned on the lights he was on top of the rocks flipped over tenticles to the rock and foot pointed up is this normal?

Jisy got home grom work and this is what it looks like! Does anyone have any ideas how I can help it.

ForumRunner_20130502_171901.jpg

It looks ok to me, did it come on a rock? How did you acclimate it? Ideally you want it to attach to a rock but it look healthy

I was just worried because the tentacles on all puffed up like they were yesterday and yes I slow drip it then I put into my tank

Maybe I'll put like a flat rock next to it and if it like that area could just stick to their

Is it okay if its some of the tentacles are shriveled and green?

I don't know if its ok or not but mine does that on a regular occurrence and then blossoms out full again. I was told that it is either changing the water in it's system or going to the bathroom. So far mine seems to be doing fine. It scared the bejesus out of me the first time it did it.

Back
Top Bottom