Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 10-16-2009, 12:15 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via AIM to divedeep1689
for everyones future ref on treatment lets combine our knowledge on wat works for us.

Hey everyone lets all combine our knowledge of different treatment plans for different corals and fish wat has worked for you wat hasnt list wat type of speciman you have ever treated tell us if if it worked describe in detail how you did it, and if you would use the method again.

so far the only type of treatments i have done are freshwater dips on fish it did work it was a yellow tang with black ich i would possibly do this again but would rather resarch it more than i did this time and thanks to mike i have done a iodine dip on a toadstool leather coral wich was yellowing in spots and rotting i also fraged off the rotting areas which was the outside rim i guess this would work on other leathers as well ( i am still treating this coral it is looking healthier) ..... so i have listed my treatments now you list yours so we can all learn from experince..... try to keep other coments to other users in private messages to tone down the confusion please..
special thanks to melosu58 , roka , thincat,CaptainAhab (and many more who i will list later as i find thier names so i can spell them lol ) for i would not have the tank or the knowledge i have about my tank if not for them.
divedeep1689 is offline   Reply With Quote

eat, led, treatment

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com