Forms of diseases

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Riley

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have lost a powder brown tang a yellow eye kole tang and came home to acclimate my clown and angel into QT.. The stuff that is on them does not look like ich! It looks like hair/feathers??? The photo is of the stuff that looks to be on them! And its aaaallll over .. Anyone??

Attachments

• image-3419013250.jpg
    image-3419013250.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 89
Sorry for your losses
Can you get a pic of the fish?
Could be brooklynella if it looks fuzzy ..Its a very fast killer

The clown and angel do not have it yet but they are acting weird.. This is as good of a picture i could get of the supposed killer

Attachments

• image-3776356521.jpg
    image-3776356521.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 84
Thats exsactly what looks to be on my fish!!!! But to be on my glass rock and overflow?

It also killed a 50 cent peice sized mushroom i had on my rock.. Just up n gone

This thread is pretty old but i thought i would give everyone if anyone is still following a update.. I talked to my lfs retailer ( very good connection with ) and she studied at the shedd aquarium in chicago before becoming a fish store owner and she talked to her buddy and gave me his number ( havent called him yet since today was my first day at the fish store in months since work has been crazy busy and they close at 5) BUT ANYWAY she told him everything i described and he actually had the same instances happen to him in his early years.. Hoping to make good ties with this guy since my 75 gl has been dorment for 3 months i have started stocking again ( 2 true prrcula clowns, 2 yellow firefish and 1 bi color angel all in qt right now with copparsafe) still having issues with my 100 gl and im thinking of selling it for something without a over flow since its been a pain in my A$$

Back
Top Bottom