Free bubble coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tysob44

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I was given a bubble coral by my lfs because its in pretty bad shape it was in too high of flow and cut itself up any ideas how to mend it of just put it in a low flow area and see if it gets better

Just put it in an area of low flow and see if time takes care if it. It may get progressively worse or may start to mend itself nothing you can really do but provide the right conditions for it. Keep a close eye on it and Goodluck!

How will I know if its gonna take a turn for the worse and should take it out so it doesn't polute the tank

I may be mistaken but I'm almost sure that bubble coral doesn't release any toxin into the tank if it dies. Although I would definitely read up on that. If not then you won't have any problems just keep track of its condition. As I said before not much you can really do besides supply it with Pristine water conditions and placement and hope it starts to make a come back!

Back
Top Bottom