friends for lenny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

murcos

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Okay, after much frustration, and a horrible ich outbreak, things are settled down. I did a mass restructure of my tank, (I had had some really bad advice...yada yada) and I am looking to retock my tank.

Here is the setup. I have a 30g tank with a protein skimmer and a wheel filter, about 30lbs of ilve rock, two cone snails, an emeral crab, a a reef lobster, and a lawnmower blenny named lenny:) I also have a colt coral and a toadstool leather. I would like to add some more fish, as well as convert more to a reef setup.

I am looking at a pyjama cardinal and a false percula clown. I would like one other fish, but I am stuck as to what to get. Also, I would like to get a starfish, but have read and heard contradictory things about which are reef safe. Any help would be great!!

Thanks!
Mary

From what I understand 30 gal for a lawnmower blennygal. You could find a new home for him and go with a pair of clowns, a small goby, royal gramma etc.

Brittle/serpent stars are a reef must! look into them. HTH

Lenny the blenny. Of course. :roll:

Brittles are cool. Stay away from the more agressive, larger green one.

Check out the clown goby. Yellow.

Yellow goby, orange/white clown, and Lenny.

Back
Top Bottom