Frogspawn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Idk but here's pic

Attachments

• image-712755870.jpg
    image-712755870.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 94
Umm not sure of the frog but they spawn for the most part mabe an hour or two but. The eggs take time hatching.

Haha sorry no I figured you were spawning frogs to put in your aquarium an the frog was on the coral sorry.

It all good If I didn't know I would do the same.

Ok we'll I guess we do learn something everyday don't we.

They grow at different rates. Depends on lighting, parameters, how happy it is etc. I've had mine for about six months I think and it was only one head when I got it now it is three. I think everyone is different.

They grow at different rates. Depends on lighting, parameters, how happy it is etc. I've had mine for about six months I think and it was only one head when I got it now it is three. I think everyone is different.

+1 you can't really put a guideline on any corals growth since there are so many different variables that will effect it. Maximum growth imo from euphyllias though is that they will double their head count every 6-10 weeks.

Kind of random but I was thinking about getting a sump what kind should I get I have a 55g

Back
Top Bottom