1. Type & how long you have had it: about 3 weeks and the colors are always normal green.
2. Current lighting & Bulb Age: don't know am page but it's 2 and a half years old
3. Nitrate: 0
4. Calcium:don't have tester
5. Phosphate: don't have tester
6. Alkalinity: don't have a way to test
8. Salinity: 1.030
9. Temperature: 78
10. Liquid or strip test kits:api master test kit
11. Location in tank:middle
12. Current amount of flow: medium to low
13. Current tank dosing regimen: what ever this means
14. Nearby coral: acan but on other side of the rock
15. Explanation of problem: some thing seems to be eating at the skeleton of my frogspawn. Not the top part but the stem that the original large one was fragged from.
After testing I see that the ph is high I don't know what it means or how I lower it if need be. I moved the frogspawn to a spot with higher flow to see if that helps or anything. If worst cast since it's just affecting the area under the tops could I cut the tops off and place the together some where
Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice