Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 04-08-2006, 07:31 PM   #11
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award
i did a fishless cycle, I have added everything slowly to the tank.[/quote]

melosu58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 08:00 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Send a message via AIM to Lookout888
Thank you all for the help. i got the GCA from a guy tearing down his tank. when i put him in the tank i did not have lights on frist day then maybe 4 hours for the next few days but a few days after he was in he went to back. is he more then likly to stay under the rock or will he probably come out?

my lights are about 9-10 above water lvl probably more b/c they are high in the pendent. eveything else in my tank is growing so fast. I have a birds nest that is starting so many new sprouts. I got alot of corals from the guy tearing down his tank and they all changed in my tank they all got alot of color and look so much better. i dont know if his lights where not good or if water was not good but they are all great exsept the GCA so maybe it is the lights.

Again thanks for the help

if you want to see more pics http://www.lookout888.com/picture

comment are welcome !!!!!!! and wanted. Thanks again

Lookout888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 10:20 PM   #13
The anemome has found a place to shade itself so leave it be and it should acclimate on it's own. It will eventually come out, it just needs to adjust.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com