guarlic guard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks

Thank You guys for all sugestions.I really learn a lot for last 2 months since i found that forum!Thanks again.You all know about my clown fish in Q.T.I m still trying to convince her to it frozen food. I m sorry but i have one more question.Like
you all know from my other posts i had in that Q.T with that clown 2 diamond gobys.In the store they told me they mated.But in 5 day they got in the fight.One kiled another,and 2 days later second died from wounds.Maybe i was wrong but they had some white spots like ich but thats not for sure.Clown looks great no white spots.Just that fungus.What would You guys do?Treat her for ich.In the past i always used copper.I heard from You guys about hyposalnity.I do not know realy how it works.You supposed to lower salnity to 1.009 right?And please tell me what would you do .Tread her even where she looks fine?Thanks again!!!!:-?:-?:-?:-?

I'm not I unnderstand completely.
Right now the clown in a QT tank?
It has a white patch that is NOT ich, but may be fungal or bacterial?

For the next few days I would just do 20% partial water changes at normal salinity to see if that helps.

If it's not better by the weekend you may want to try treating with PimFix

Back
Top Bottom