Help Flame Angel!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bootz

Aquarium Advice Freak
So today i just recieved a koralia 550 powerhead which seemed to strike a little fear early but now aroudn 7 hours after installing it i found my angel breathing extremely heavy and lay down !!!! i tested my parameters and everything was ok i dont know what is wrong what can i do to save this lil guy?

In such circumstances anyone could just say what they would do; tilt it up towards the top of the water so it agitates the surface and increases oxygen. The addition of this p/h has obviously stressed the poor little dude out! I hope he comes through it!

thanks! i removed the powerhead and turned off the lights. i just dont want to stress him out too much

Yeah I actually think you may have done the right thing. Lights off is a gd idea and allowing things to return to how they were will help calm him down.

still breathing fast/heavy with light off powerhead out i am really trying to save this lil dude i hope i can

Back
Top Bottom