Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-12-2014, 10:28 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Help! Green BTA is dying/dead?

We have a Biocube 14. It has been set up for about a year with live rock and sand from a 3yr old tank. We put a clown and recently a green BTA from my dad's tank (wasn't happy in there, we thought because of my dads other anemone). It has been settling in fine. Then the other night it was swimming around the tank. It has been wanting to hide when the daylights come on. Then I get home from work and it's all shriveled upside down like this. Is it dead/dying? Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392262076.597742.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	205.0 KB
ID:	222328

sarahm101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 07:59 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I recently had a sick and sad bta... Found out the main issue was the lighting, what lights to you have setups, anemones need more than standard setups
PurebloodFerret is offline   Reply With Quote

bta, dead, dyi, dying, green

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search