Help me someone!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Missjmeide

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am new to the whole saltwater aquarium thing. I don't know how to diagnose if my fish has ICK or not. I have posted a couple times regarding ICK and have gotten different opinions. I still am not sure if my fish have ICK or if I'm being too overprotective. I have a Percula and a Hawaiian damsel. They are both eating normal and behaving normal except for the fact that the clownfish keeps rubbing his face in the sand and the damsel will rub on rocks and rub his tail fin in the sand. In the daytime the damsel has no visible spots on his body, however, at night there are a few on his eyes, his fins and a couple on his body. I honestly cannot tell if this could be sand or air bubbles or ICK. Oh and when the damsel eats his lips turn white.

Buddy of mine had his fish doing that. Turns out it was fungus. If you think they are sick but dont know what it is. You can use marine lifeguard, it treats just about everything.

Back
Top Bottom