Help! MORE SPOTS.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just saw this post...try looking up lymphocystis and see if that looks like it. From my phone, its hard to tell. If that is it, its usually a water issue and can be "cured" by maintaining pristine water conditions and proper diet. If its more if a fuzzy looking (mold on cheese) look, it is likely fungal.

Thanks! I searched lymphocytic a while back, but I don't hunk it's it because she also has dark patches under her skin..

AHHHH!!! MY TANK HAS ICH. But what I don't get is why it was one clownfish, then the next, then the chromis, and only one chromis now.

Not sure other than it could have multiplied and started getting the stronger fish. Have you done anything to treat yet?

No because I was not sure of what it was. I also have too many inverts, I may just have to let these fish die and go fallow :'(

Keep them fish free for a couple of months if you don't want to cure your sick fish? Get a tank for your inverts (small one) and then treat your fish??

Back
Top Bottom