Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 05-13-2011, 09:22 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
help my fish are sick and i dont know what is wrong

hi there i got 2 fish in 1 tank that are sick they just gottin sick 3 days ago the tank is 2 years old have had the fish for 3 years now its a 125gallon tank 72x18x24 ithink the demsions are i just tested water and here are the results
ph 8.2
amn 0
nitrite 0
nitrate 10
salinty 2.023

the fish i have in the tank are dwarf fuzzy lion(sick) white spotted puffer(sick) starry trigger(healthy as a ox) emperor angel(healthy)
all fish are about 3 years old exept the angel they was all tank raised

ok so here is the the lionfish hasnt ate in 3 days which its common for him not to eat for 2 days but today he is worring me he just sitting at bottom of tank gasping for air i dont know if he ate a snail whole and cant get it dislodge or really sick the white spotted puffer is still eating mysis with garlic flavor on it however around his eye and now going to the mid of his body its fading color and is hiding alot now it keeps getting bigger spot where the color is fading and looks like a wound now cant get a pic of him been trying now for a day he just keeps hiding any ideas what it might be or how to treat
there is no aggresion in the tank with any of the fish they all know where each others homes are and stay away from them thanks

thebrit250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 11:43 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I made a mistake Salinty in 1.023 not 2.023
thebrit250 is offline   Reply With Quote

ick, sick

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com