Help my pagoda cup!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bearchumjs

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone. I've had this pagoda since before Christmas. Its been doing great. Starting about 2-3 weeks ago I noticed some little holes on the flesh. I thought maybe it was getting too much flow so I moved it. It's in a spot with light-moderate flow. It was in a spot with moderate flow before i moved it. It's getting worse. My water params are

Ammo: 0
Trites: 0
Trates: 5-10ppm

Salinity 1.025

I have a 12W par38 LED. The coral is positioned in the lower middle level of the tank directly under the light.

I don't have test kits for anything else. I do weekly 2 gal pwcs. Last week I did 4 gals and I've done a 1 gal one yesterday. I will do a 2 gal one on Friday.

There hasn't been any changes to my tank (10gal) for quite some time. The only thing I started doing was feeding Kent microVert once a week. The labor says 2-3 drops per gallon a few times a week. I was doing 5 drops once a week because I am not heavily stocked with coral or fish. I have 1 yellow tail damsel, CUC of an emerald crab, 4 hermits, 2 nassarius, 2 cerith, 1 margarita snail. My other coral- 1 green mushroom, 1 head frogspawn, and a small patch of zoas/palys, and feather dusters are all doing really well.

When I noticed the pagodas flesh problem I target fed it some mysis. I've fed it 1x a week for the last 2-3 weeks. Mysis and FLS pellets. I think it's color looks fine. It's a light purplish green. Is there anything at all I can do for it?

Thanks!

57623-albums10765-picture53513.png

Back
Top Bottom