Help! Naso tang almost doa!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bjj_junkie

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just got my shipment in and the naso tang is borderline dead, any way I can save him? He barely moves and just twitches. Any help would be nice, thanks

Thank you but he didn't make it, it's the first time i order from saltwaterfish.com and it wasn't a great experience. The tang came in horrible condition and one out of the two clowns were doa. When I opened the clowns bag it smelled like he's been dead from the moment he got put it there which was 17 hours from the time it left them and I opened it. Costumer service sucks, they never answered. Ill stick to reefs2go.com

Thank you but he didn't make it, it's the first time i order from saltwaterfish.com and it wasn't a great experience. The tang came in horrible condition and one out of the two clowns were doa. When I opened the clowns bag it smelled like he's been dead from the moment he got put it there which was 17 hours from the time it left them and I opened it. Costumer service sucks, they never answered. Ill stick to reefs2go.com

Wow.. Sorry to hear. Never purchased livestock via online for fear of that very reason!

Best regards!

I also recently ordered from saltwaterfish.com for the first time, customer service is not up to par...I agree. And my frogspawn isn't doing well. No answer to my calls. I ordered from liveaquaria and they truly set the bar...not one complaint

better be careful ragging out that online store...I just got my stuff jumped by the mediator for talking about an anonymous lfs. Didn't mention a name but he didnt like it.

I think it's something people should know. I live in the same state as that online store and I had fish doa so imagine across the country orders... I filled a refund forum so ill be getting my money back sometime soon I hope.

Back
Top Bottom