Help now please
I have an old common goldfish in a tank with good water parameters, I use aquarium salt and had to add some epsom salt today, i fed him peas last night, but today he still was sitting at top, He wouldnt stop looking for food (swim to bottom and float back to top) so i took a piece of algae (ocean nutrition green algae ) about a 1x 1 or so inch square stuck it on a clip and put in tank, i was holding it and he grabbed the entire piece, Before i could do anything he ate it!! Didnt nibble ate it all, it was so big he had a piece covering his face while getting it down, Now i dont know what will happen, i was only going to give him a bite and take it out, WOW i couldnt believe this!! If he is constipated what will this do to him!!