Help: White spot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mc925

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi guys,

wondering if anyone could tell me what is happening to my fish. A few days ago, i notice a single white spot on the bottom fin of my clown trigger, very very tiny white spot. As of today, that white spot has grown and gotten pretty big compared to a few days ago. What might this be?

It sounds like ick to me. I would QT the fish. One of the more SW experts should chime in soon but that is what it sounds like to me.

Thanks for the info guys. But i don't think it's ick. it's only one dot, nothing else, no cloudiness in the eyes, just that one dot on the tail fin....

thanks for all the help!

miraculously, the dot has gonna away, seem like something was stuck on it before...... but anyways thanks!

got worried for nothing

The normal life cycle of ich will come and go, giving you the appearance that it's gone. Not saying you've got ich... just saying that just because the spot disappeared doesn't mean you don't have it! Probably a good time to read up on ich cures... just in case!

Back
Top Bottom