Help with BTa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Magmizzle

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I think my BTA is sick...Can anyone give me advice?

Attachments

• image-1590342291.jpg
    image-1590342291.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 100
Welcome to AA!

Sorry, I have no experience with BTAs. Someone will be along shortly.

I'm going to move this to the sick fish & coral forum.

I would almost say that thing is dead. Get it out of there before it fouls the tank. I had one die on me, it turned to soup like in 24 hours. Very gross

Yeah he is dead or dying... QT it if you can and keep an eye on it to see if you can help it make it. They will look like that sometimes when they are splitting due to stress. Your water looks pretty cloudy, what are you parameters like?

looks like its in the middle of a split but yet its on the sand bed with BTA's hate...so i think this one might be a lost cause, but if you can try and QT in a different tank because if it does die it can foul the water and nuke the tank..

How long have you had your bubble anomone? He doesn't look to good, but he doesn't look like he's falling apart. keep a close eye on him, and don't let him die in there. Is he upside down? if you touch his foot to a rock will he start to grab hold. tell us more about your setup, lights, filteration system, tank levels, etc. and as always more pic's. hope me makes it.

Fishman

Back
Top Bottom