Help with reef chromis!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flemdogg

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So i bought three blue green reef chromis last week. They were schooling fine for the first few days and now they are all hiding in my rock! Two of them look a little pale but i havent noticed any white spots. I also have a maroon clown, yellow eye tang and a yellow coris wrasse that are all fine. I have no clue why they are acting the way they are. Im thinking of catching them and putting them in qt for a while, what do you think?

Maroon clowns can be quite aggressive; is the clown picking on them or chasing hem? Are they eating at all?

Actually the maroon clown is probablly the friendliest of them all!!!! My tang is the biggest bully

It could be the Tang scaring them, but I would think that unlikely unless its always tearing after them. It's gonna get territorial/aggressive in that tank.

QT could not hurt. Maybe you'd see something that you're not seeing in your DT? I know my Chromis hide out a lot at times.

Yeah. Im gonna try and trap them this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom