For saltwater fish, the following are relevant questions that will help us, to help you with any problems you may be having. Please provide as much of this info as you can in your post.
1. How long have you had the fish? Do you know if it was wild caught, or tank raised? ABOUT A MONTH
2. How long has the fish been in the tank? What are the tank mates? Any aggression? THE FISH HAS BEEN IN THE TANK FOR A WEEK AND A HALF, ONLY A EXTREMLY NON AGGRESSIVE BANGGAI CARDINAL FISH SHARES THE TANK.
3. Is the fish eating? If so what does it eat? SHE DOES EAT, A MIXTURE OF SHRIMP SOME DAYS AND DRY FLAKES OTHER DAYS.
4. What are the water parameters? pH, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, SPG?
IM USING EASY STRIPS TO TEST THE WATER. NITRATES ARE BOTH AT ZERO, ALKALINITY IS ABOUT 180 MAYBE A LITTLE HIGHER. PH IS 7.9
5. Is the fish showing any physical signs of disease, grain of salt size spots, discoloration, ragged fins, misting or spots on the fins, cuts, cloudy eyes, etc? SHES SHOWING SOME SIGNS OF SICKNESS, COLOR FADING, RAGGED FINS, DISCOLORATION.
6. Is the fish "flashing" (scratching or rubbing on rocks, decorations or substrate)? SHES BEEN DOING THIS SINCE THE DAY IVE HAD HER, SHES A MAROON CLOWN FISH SO SHES CONSTANLTLY RUBBING AROUND IN THE SAND,
7. How is the fish acting? Is it swimming around, or just hovering in one spot or corner of the tank? SHE IS SWIMMING AROUND WHEN FOOD IS OUT BUT MOSTLY IS HANGING AROUND ON THE BOTTOM OF THE TANK
8. Did you use quarantine? If so for how long and did you have a need to treat for any ailments? Is it in qt now? Are you currently treating with any medication(s)? HAVE NOT TREATED WITH ANYTHING AND HAVE NOT QUARANTINED
9. Describe in detail how the fish was acclimated.
10. What size system? What type of filtration do you use? Do you have any live rock or sand? I HAVE SAND AND LIVE ROCK, GREEN STAR POLYPS AND A PULSATING XENIA. SHES IN A FLUVAL 10GALLON WITH A NEW SET OF LED
11. Do you use any additives? Have you used any sort of meds in the main tank? I HAVENT USED ANY MEDICINE IN THE TANK YET. BUT HAVE ADDED REEF ACCELERATOR TWICE IN THIS TANK.