Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-30-2005, 04:45 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

how to report a store to the humane society

does anyone know how to report a store to the humane society? my friend and i just got back from a store in buffalo called "tropical fish" and it was disgusting. you couldn't even see in the tanks. the place reaked like a cats litter box that hasnt been changed in 10 years. i wanted to throw up. the few fish that were alive were sick or dying. it was aweful. any advice on what i can do would be appreciated. i'm gonna post this same post in the freshwater forum as well. TIA

Old 01-30-2005, 05:27 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Contact your local chapter of the humane society and also maybe the better business bureau.
http://www.aquarank.com/in.php?id=fishfree
electrikat is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com