Huge Citron Goby not eating...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zambono

Aquarium Advice Freak
I believe it is too late already. His stomach is shrinking each day, he is a huge specimen probably 3" in length. I have tried a couple foods, even separated him and fed and nothing. The food was touching him and he wouldn't eat. Figured I would ask since he is still alive but I doubt there is much that can be done, by the way I purchased him about a week ago.

zambono said:
I believe it is too late already. His stomach is shrinking each day, he is a huge specimen probably 3" in length. I have tried a couple foods, even separated him and fed and nothing. The food was touching him and he wouldn't eat. Figured I would ask since he is still alive but I doubt there is much that can be done, by the way I purchased him about a week ago.

What are you feeding him? Iwould suggest vitamin fortified brine, mysis, flake and small pellet.

San Francisco marine cuisine, it has bryne and mysis

Good news is that I thought hope was lost but it wasn't. About a month ago I got some live brine shrimp which must have woken something up in the fish because it had been eating the frozen food since. His stomach is still recuperating, but I am seeing progress.

Back
Top Bottom