i need some help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kawasakizx636

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i purchased a coral from my local store. he said it was called a leather umbrella. not shur if u guys know what i'm talking about so i'll try to explain. it comes up like a tree and opens up like a cup.not shur if that helps. anyways i put it in my tank on the side of the rock so that it grows upwards and when i did it, it was retracted. now its started to open and it seems like its opening downwards. will it eventually go upwards once it attaches to the rock.
thx for your time.

ok, now i'm pissed, since its been hanging downwards, my damn fish ate right thru the stem part. now there is just the top part. i put it back on the rock. anyone know if it will still live.

I still dont know what coral we are talking about. Can you get a pic. What is the fish? Moving to sick fish and coral.

koran anglefish, and yes i know your gonna say thats why, but he never bothers my other corals.
don't have a pic sorry, tried finding one on the net but they all look different

the Koran could very well be the problem. They are NOT reef safe. Many angels are very destructive in a reef.
my darn fish ate right thru the stem part
Would this be the angel or another fish? What are your current water parameters?

Back
Top Bottom