I squirshed him...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cls8s

Aquarium Advice Activist
I didn't mean to, moved some live rock and my green clown goby that I purchased today decided to swim under it the second I put it down. I estimate it to be a 4.5 lb piece. After I moved the rock, he swam away frantically and went under another rock. Should I live him be? Or move the rock to check on him?

Not much you can do if he was injured. If the substrate is soft, as in sand, it may have had enough cushion to keep him from getting hurt. Just keep an eye out for him or drop in a little food and see if you can coax him out.

Keeping fingers crossed for you.....

If your goby is as small as the clown goby I got yesterday he will probably be fine. They are awful tiny. :)

I have the same fish in a 4g pico and I can't find him. LOL They are great hiders and squish themselves into the rock. lol Silly fishy...

He was out this morning and moving around a lot! I'm assuming that means he's fine. =D

Well, I moved the rock today he was wedged in after this morning. He was dead...

I'm just not having any luck with my tank thus far. =( Maybe I'm just not meant to keep one. =(

This stuff happens. I just assisted in the death of my candycane goby. :-(

I had to break my whole tank down to get a fish out and he must have gotten squished or stressed but he's gone. never found a body either.

It really sucks but don't give up.

Back
Top Bottom