Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-29-2011, 02:42 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Ya I don't think that what killed her. She was a petco fish and I had her for about a month but she didn't look too healthy from the beginning.

paulweck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 06:48 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulweck View Post
Ya I don't think that what killed her. She was a petco fish and I had her for about a month but she didn't look too healthy from the beginning.
Thats funny,,but i'll be honest with you ,,,i have bought 5 fish from Petco ...The first 2 were my clowns 5 years ago,then my 6 line,the my yellow tang and my angler ..
I hear tons of people that knock petco,,but i think proper QT and food and vitamins are key for our new additions ...again i'm sorry your angel didn't make it

FTMMWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 07:30 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTMMWS
Thats funny,,but i'll be honest with you ,,,i have bought 5 fish from Petco ...The first 2 were my clowns 5 years ago,then my 6 line,the my yellow tang and my angler ..
I hear tons of people that knock petco,,but i think proper QT and food and vitamins are key for our new additions ...again i'm sorry your angel didn't make it
I agree. Also very in portent to check over the fish before buying. I wanted a fish one time a petco and they scooped out one that did not look so good. I made them give me the healthy one instead. I still have him. Little clown the kids call flowder.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:41 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Regular

You'll have to rinse those bioballs everyfew days to help with keeping those nitrates down. I don't think the nitrates killed him but it sure didn't help. Sorry for the lose

Tags
coral, coral beauty, dyi, dying

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com