I think my trigger has marine velvet..... HELP!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crister13

Aquarium Advice Addict
So my tank had an outbreak of ich, so I lowered the salinity down to 1.009. I moved some of the rock into a different tank to keep it alive (kind of like a reverse quarantine). The ich is ALMOST ALL gone and now I think my durgon has velvet. It kind of looks like he has weird brownish splotches on him. I turned off my skimmer took out polyfilter pads and removed chemipure/carbon. Today I started treating the tank with PIMAFIX. Will this help/eradicate the velvet????? If not...... HOW DO U TREAT UR FISH?!?! I know this is a secondary ick disease so thats how he got it. HELP!!!!!!

PS. To all of you who knew about my puffer, sadly he passed away last weekend.......... NOOO!!!!!!

He is.... he was really not doing well. Thats the only reason i wasnt TOO sad.... cause I know hes happier now. Any advice on the velvet?!?!?!?! It looks like brown plotches all over.

People my trigger needs help come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom