So, in my QT right now is my hippo tang, 2 OC clowns and a neon goby. They've been in hypo for 6 weeks now due to ich and are looking great. Meanwhile in my big tank, my longnose butterfly now has ich (never in contact with the fish in QT tank). So I'm treating with ich attack (LFS
recommendation) and it's near the end of the first week (possibly week or weeks to go) Still spots on the butterfly but on no one else. My dilemma is, I really want to get my hippo out of QT as it's a smaller tank but do I risk putting him in a tank with ich? I can't move my butterfly to the QT as it's hypo and I still have 4 other fish in the big tank so I can't relocate all of them to let it go fallow. Please before leaving a comment about ich attack read the info on it thoroughly (I have). I do of course have reservations about it but it was a good first option. So, in time, do I add the QT fish into the big tank when they are ready? Do I wait until signs of ich are gone (although not really gone) then add them, possibly treating everyone again in the big tank? The QT fish are fat, active and seem healthy.