Ich Gone 1 white spot remains on Clown?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

njphin

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have had a Clown fish that I bought in a QT for 5 weeks now. He had a mild case of ich which I got rid of with copper. It took 3 weeks of cuppermine to rid him of the spots that looked like ich. Its week 4 of running cuppermine because he has a white spot on the white part of his body. You can only see it from the side where you can see that it is slightly above the skin. Any idea what this could be that 4 weeks of cuppermine is not getting rid of it. Im testing cuppermine with seachem copper test kit. Im anxious to finally get this guy into the display tank. Thanks

I'm sorry but without a picture it's impossible to tell you what it is.

I attached the best pic I could get of it. You can see from side how it is elevated off the skin. A pic directly from the side doesn't show it, I can't even see it that good from the side when I look at him because its white on white. Any clues on this?

Attachments

• clownspot.jpg
    clownspot.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 85
A larger photo would help (MegaPixels), but when I enlarge the photo I see what appears to be healed lesion on the body, not an Ich parasite.

Thanks for checking it out. So if thats what it is he can be placed in the DT? Its been over 5 weeks in quarantine. Here is a bigger pic and one from the side that I think doesn't show much.

Attachments

• fish1101 054.jpg
    fish1101 054.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 64
  • fish1101 085.jpg
    fish1101 085.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 88
You really want QT to last 30 days since you;ve seen the last spot. If you're at that point then go ahead and add it.

Back
Top Bottom