All i have a bad break out of ich. My hippo also has pop eye. I did ay60% water change and the ick still hung in their and multiplied. Hippo is covered with dozens of white spots. My lfs
told me to buy Rally medication, comes in a large bottle and is im told supposed to be really good at ridding all parasitic and bacterial infections such as ich and pop eye, im told its what they use and it cures it every time. I am told its very reef and invert safe so i dosed 5 oz, 1 oz for every 10 gallons of actual tank water volume and thats it. Turned off all carbon, and filters. Has anyone used rally before? Im wondering if after 3 or 5 days when the bottle says it expires do i have to redose ? or if after that point should i be rid of the ich in the system? My lfs
told me to increase the temp in my tank as it would speed the process that the ich parasite is vulnerable in allowing me to kill it with the rally.
Any help with dosing ? i dont have a QT to remove the fish so i have to dose in the tank. Please dont tell me to get one, i know i need one, i just want to know how to cure this situation with what i have.