Ich or not

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Damarferg

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a kole tang and I don't know if his scales are covered in iCh or just sand because it done this before and it quickly went away and he was healthy. My water par are 100% right but this mourning I seen the sand or iCh on him and he wasn't swimming like he used too help.

I have a kole tang and I don't know if his scales are covered in iCh or just sand because it done this before and it quickly went away and he was healthy. My water par are 100% right but this mourning I seen the sand or iCh on him and he wasn't swimming like he used too help.

Well since we can't adhere to any supplied visual references it's nearly impossible to accurately say or inaccurately guess what it is. Heck, it could be dandruff.

Is he flashing (scratching) against the live rock?

Frank

RarefiedAir24 said:
Well since we can't adhere to any supplied visual references it's nearly impossible to accurately say or inaccurately guess what it is. Heck, it could be dandruff.

Is he flashing (scratching) against the live rock?

Frank

No he's not after an hour it's all gone and he is swimming happily this happends every mourning then it's gone thank God!

If its there one minute and then gone fairly soon after, it is probably just sand. I'm not sure about the rocking behavior though. I can't picture that.

TheTodd said:
If its there one minute and then gone fairly soon after, it is probably just sand. I'm not sure about the rocking behavior though. I can't picture that.

Ok thanks man because ik you know your saltwater stuff

Back
Top Bottom