Ok y'all.. I have tough skin so don't hold back.. I ran into a ick problem alil while back and now im trying to fix the problem.. I introduced fish I ordered from bluezooaquatics straight in my tank and now I see it's taking a toll on my other fish.. No signs of any parasites before than.. I lost the naso tang I had got and my beloved porky pine puffer to this.. I removed all my fish into 3 separate quarantines tank dosed with copper (seachem cupramine).. I have a 240g fowlr
tank with about 200lbs of live rock and sand.. With all my fish removed I was going to dose my 240 with copper also.. Is this a good move? I removed them so that they don't have to battle with the raise of ammonia and nitrate cuz I know it will put my tank through a mini cycle by killing my live rock .. I was going to leave it for about 4-5 weeks empty to let the ick die out.. Any info will be highly appreciate.. I do not plan on making my tank into a coral tank ever..
Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice