ick question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artur

Aquarium Advice Freak
125 reef with 6 fishes. All been there for 3 years. No new aditions only corals. Perfectly happy and healthy for 3 years. Don' t understand. Have to put fishes to hyposalnity. Hard to get will be Mandarin. Heard that they do not carry ich. Can I leave him in display for 8 weeks. Of have to treat him too? Thanks

125 reef with 6 fishes. All been there for 3 years. No new aditions only corals. Perfectly happy and healthy for 3 years. Don' t understand. Have to put fishes to hyposalnity. Hard to get will be Mandarin. Heard that they do not carry ich. Can I leave him in display for 8 weeks. Of have to treat him too? Thanks

Amazing...I just googled that and am getting mixed responses. Lot's of things say they don't get ich, but a few have actually posted that their mandarin did get ich :( Sorry, can't help more.

I understand. Every coral before I put in my main tank I flushed with tank water to possible wash that of. I will quarantine coral too in the future when I fix this.For 8 weeks:(. But come on guys, how many of you do this? Put corals in quarantine for 8 weeks. You see beautiful coral in store, you buy it and put in QT with usually worse light really just glass and water. You wait 8 weeks to see his beauty. But still that is way to do it. It is just sad what I have to go thru now.

Back
Top Bottom