Ick Treatment!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've medicated in my display tanks people say kick ich doesn't work well it works well enough for me haven't lost a fish coral or invert and no signs of ich. I'm guessing it could be hit or miss for some people.

I was thinking there has to be a way thanks

I've medicated in my display tanks people say kick ich doesn't work well it works well enough for me haven't lost a fish coral or invert and no signs of ich. I'm guessing it could be hit or miss for some people.

I don't know what cured your fish but it wasn't kick ich that stuff do not work at all. Used it a couple of time, went trough two big bottles of the stuff and it did absolutely nothing. Don't waste your money.

That stuff is crap, wouldnt we all be using it if it worked? I mean who in the right mind wants to setup a whole new tank to treat some fish? Not me for sure, but i still did it.

Well I guess im 2 for 2 on luck then, IMO Kick Ich works well, I have had 100% sucess with it 2 times.

Well I guess im 2 for 2 on luck then, IMO Kick Ich works well, I have had 100% sucess with it 2 times.

Really I'm have that on mind thank goodness I don't have any problem with ich now but I want to b prepare thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom