If only ich was the lotto!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jpdeluca18

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
It appears I need more than 6 weeks to keep my reef tank empty, as I finally found my mysterious death and it's ich! Apparently, my long time Chromis haven't been affected. Anyway, going to shut down the DT again this time for 12 weeks. The big question is should I pull my Chromis? Plus, I'm really thinking of growing fish only at this point, as I don't have that much coral.

I would pull them and qt even if ick didn't effect them they could still host ick .
it's not a fun time when forced to go fallow but it gives you that time to think about the direction you want to follow once things are back on track . hope things work out for you the best they can .
hang in there things will get better .

I would pull them and qt even if ick didn't effect them they could still host ick .
it's not a fun time when forced to go fallow but it gives you that time to think about the direction you want to follow once things are back on track . hope things work out for you the best they can .
hang in there things will get better .

Thanks! I'm leaning towards a tear down and go fish only an setup a new nano for my reef. Ich is kicked my butt, and it would be so easy to just have fish only in a 75. Then I can treat in tank. I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom