Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-22-2006, 06:30 PM   #11
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award
No rudeness was intended. I was only pointing out that there is a problem here and not pointing the finger at no one specific. If you took it as rude then I apologize. You re just talking to someone that cares for all forms of life and I figure it is the aquarist job to make sure of no suffering for his tanks occupants. To angel.zero I apologize for the way it was percieved. Just understand my position. Have a good day.

melosu58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 10:21 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Activist
Send a message via AIM to Angel.Zero Send a message via Yahoo to Angel.Zero
melosu58: I do understand and agree with you... apology acepted

seaham: as I stated earlier in the post i check my levels 2-3 times a day and resolve the issue as neccisary.

as of right now I am well into my nitrite spike, I believe this has to do with the live rock comming from an established tank (I also added 3 more pnds today). Regretfully the clown is looking a little "thin" I hope that the future hold happier days for him.

Angel.Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 04:14 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Where are you at in NH? And where did you buy the fish ? I have bught fish from many different LFS in NH, and some are better than others. There are a few stores that I will not buy from due to stressed fish and poor health. Be glad to share favorite spots with you !

You know you are a true fish-o-holic if you can field strip any powerhead on the market.
JG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 04:53 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Freak
Melosu, there's nothing rude about what you said actually. I was outraged myself because I don't think much research and understanding was done BEFORE specimen was acquired.

I feel really bad for your specimen. My wish is only that your clown will hold its own on the cycle. Most die, however, when clowns are placed in tanks prior to cycling. It's just horrendous.

We live and we learn
AMANIQU77 is offline   Reply With Quote

illness, pics, stress

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com