I'm not sure whats wrong with my anenome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jalexander24

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm not sure what's wrong with my anemone a few hours ago it looked great, I come home and now it looks like this? Please helpImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397182520.848204.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397182537.716679.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is normal behavior for hems, however under the circumstances (your other thread indicates you need better lighting) it could also be suffering from lack of sufficient light.

*nems. And sorry if I made it sound like you need better lights in general, you only need to upgrade if you want to keep the nem.

I'm actually ordered some radion lights today for it, the other clown fish is still doing good though? I'm thinking the clown killed the other ones

Even with the lighting our tank is still to young for the nem, I would still return it until your tank is more mature. I am speaking from experience, the nem may appear ok for a bit but I can tell you it's survival will be slim. What I did when I set up my first tank was keep a logbook of all my tank parameters - after around 6months I started to notice the figures level out and show consistency. Particularly salinity and temp.

Back
Top Bottom