This is a great "lesson" post. I'm not trying to be rude but this is a prime example of what takes place when new saltwater hobbyists jump into things without first researching what they intend for their planned system. Most people would agree that you should invest in several books, "The Concientus Marine Aquarist" by Bob Fenner and "The New Marine Aquarium" by Mike Paletta would be two good starts.
You shouldn't cycle a saltwater aquarium without live rock. Typically I have found a system cycles better and faster if you add live rock soon (maybe 1 or 2 days) after the salinity has stabilized in the system. Cured live rock can help the cycling process finish somewhat faster since its surface area is covered in bacteria films that promote anerobic bacteria. It's these bacteria colonies that turn ammonia into nitrite and nitrite into nitrate, thus completing the nitrogen cycle. It looks to me like you added water, let it sit a while until it was chalk full of ammonia, then added live rock, the ammonia killed all the bacteria on the live rock and thus you are left with excessive die off. I would recommend testing your salinity, ph, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate. Chances are all of those variables are out of wack.
For the purpose of example you are shooting for the following readings:
Nitrate: for a reef tank 0-15 ppm
(no higher then 40)
Basically your live rock is toast, I wouldn't toss it but it will need to be re-cured in a seperate vessel other then the aquarium. I would recommend removing all the water and starting new, this time with a fishless cycling method and some cured live rock. Although I wouldn't do either of those things until I got some books and did some serious reading. A failing aquarium is the largest, most unforgiving money pit on Earth.
Also, I would suggest returning whatever livestock you currently have. The fish you have chosen to add are not the right choices for a young system that has not matured and fully cycled.