Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-28-2004, 11:36 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

Send a message via Yahoo to OhTheHumanity
Injured Star

My sand sifting star isn't the brightest star in the sky. The poor guy ended up on the wrong end of my PH. It wasn't there when I left for work but it was stuck to it when i got home.

I reversed the flow and it spit it out. It cut the poor thing open or something. It now has what looks like scrambled eggs about half the size of a dime sticking out of the center of it's body.

What should I do?

Tags
injured, star

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com