Internal parasite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bray84

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi so one my clown fish has always had white stringy poop which when asked guy from lfs says could be diet but now my cardinal has it and starting worry as never had a sick fish and ain't got clue how to treat. I feed different foods like algae flake,normal flake,pellet, cubes of mysis, brime plus blood worm. Feed cube once aday plus one other type. So any help would be great

I was told somewhere at one point can't remember where. Mysid shrimp are very high in fat and should be fed only a couple times a week. Might be related to the high fat content. Not sure just a thought. My fish are on a similar diet just less often on the mysid shrimp they have normal poop.

Only feed them mysis about 3 times aweek but have notice been feeding to much so have started this week to only give them half a cube

Well now he's not eaten anything for 3 days now so goin have keep eye on him

Just an update he's eating a little bit over last few days but still not him self and now got red patch on fin near part that joins at the gill. all test show waters good and notice my salt levels are bit high at about .28 but going sort that today and see if that helps

Here's the best pic I could get

Attachments

• image-3352335963.jpg
    image-3352335963.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 114
Back
Top Bottom